Bruce Lystad and HomesNW, Inc.
- Bruce Lystad is the President of HomesNW, Inc., and a recognized expert in the real estate industry, having earned his license in 1988.
- Bruce is a Top 1% Broker by sales volume, in Western Washington for John L Scott.
- Bruce specializes in marketing and sales of new home developments, as well as providing past clients with full-service marketing of their resale homes.
- Also, he is involved in land acquisition, community design and development, and is the exclusive Listing Agent for Madison Hill, Afora Group's latest development.
1988 to 2017 - A quick recap - Bruce started his career as most Broker's do, selling pre-owned homes and representing buyers in home purchases. He naturally moved into sales management at model homes and paid those dues from 1989 through 2001, all while gaining the experience and knowledge needed to be a successful Full Service Listing Agent for New Construction on his own. Bruce got his big break when he was given an LOA for Woodland Meadows in 2002. Since then, Bruce has been the exclusive Listing Agent for 474 homes in 18 developments, representing 8 builders.
Although it sounds as if Bruce has no time, that is not true. He is highly organized with a proprietary cloud system that allows him to manage all aspects of his business from any internet connection. He also has a great team to assist with the mundane and routine tasks. With an active past client database of over 800 strong, he receives many referrals, mainly because he goes above and beyond, providing services most Brokers don't. One example is the big beautiful resale web sites with custom domain names. See www.CreekViewTrailsResale.com.
To Homeowners: Everything I touch turns to Sold!
Statement by Bruce: ..."The best way to sell your home is to hire Broker that sells a LOT of homes. I don't dabble in Real Estate. Real Estate is my career, my life. I am a Top 1% Broker in sales volume in Western Washington for John L Scott. I sell a LOT of homes, and because of that, I'm not alone. When you hire me, I have a fantastic crazy talented team behind me--we all work together to sell your home. My standard is to go "above and beyond" the industry standard of service. I provide top end services where other agents cut corners. Case in point:
My photo shoots alone provide your listing with 25 or more stunning high-resolution photos that present your home to the market in the best possible light. These are not ameteur iPhone photos, they are very high quality, taken by a very experienced photographer that specializes is real estate photography. I spare no expense with photos. Your home will receive a high-resolution eye-grabbing web site virtually identical to this one, with a custom domain name like: www.CreekViewTrailsResale.com, except with all your information and photos.
Experience matters in this market, this is not the time to be trying someone new to the industry or a discount Broker. I sell a lot of homes, give me a call and I will sell yours too. I can be reached at 425-750-7006..."
Are you on the fence about selling your home on a large parcel, or a vacant parcel? Start withfinding out what your property is worth as it sits, today, in the current market. I can do that for you right now, today. Do you want information about the development process and don't know where to begin?
I have been a Realtor® in the area for over 29 years. I work with a group of local builders and developers, family owned companies that have been building in this area for decades. There are many advantages to working with a local company; being vested in the area, they care about the community and have a local reputation at stake. They build homes and develop communities you would be proud to be a part of. And most importantly, there is no real estate commission on most land deals. That is $6,000 savings per each $100,000 your property sells for. I make money on the backend, 2-3 years down the line when the homes that will be built there get listed for sale. I will receive the exclusive listing. My goal now, in the beginning, is to bring you the landowner, together with the developer that will pay you top dollar. I match developers with landowners, and I will guide you through the entire process, and make it as easy and stress-free as humanly possible.
If you are interested in selling your property and want a comparative market analysis, or would like information about the development process, give me a call today. I can be reached at 425-750-7006.
To Builders & Developers
Are you looking for extraordinary representation for your new construction project in Snohomish County, North King County, or the Greater Eastside? I specialize in new home construction sales and have an incredible track record. Right now my sales statistics are this: 1 of every 10 groups we can get through the door of your model home becomes a sale. A verifiable 1 in 10 visitors. That is an incredible number, and I have been holding that for nearly 4 years. My program gets results.
Here is a summary of my high-level marketing campaign:
You will receive:
Professional High-end Graphic Design & Branding of your Development
- Development Logo and peripheral material all branded to your development
- Architectural Renderings (digital) in color to match your exterior paints
- Floor plans professionally redrawn where necessary
- Development Maps: Community (Plat) and Locator Maps
- All onsite and offsite signage branded to your development
Custom On-and-Off-site Signage & Client 'Eye-catchers'
Professionally designed & strategically placed signage:
- 4x8 Entry signs - permanent
- 4x4 Off-site directional signs - permanent
- 4x8 Off-site directional signs - permanent
- Weekend 'Open House' bootlegs delivered and picked up
- Custom lot signs; "Open" T-toppers, various starbursts as needed
- A-boards, Entry Poles & Flags, Banners & Helium Tank & Balloons all on-site
Professional Community Management
On-site sales office, furnished with desk, chairs, Wifi, etc.
- Staffed by trained, licensed Site Agents 6-7 days per week
- On-site marketing materials; home flyers, community plat map, and inventory price lists
- After hours flyer boxes stocked 24/7
- Detailed weekly Traffic Reports & Agent Feedback after Agent previews and showings
- On-site visitor registration and client management system to retain leads in-house
Custom Web Site for Your Development
Custom Domain Name and comprehensive web site for your community to include:
- Interactive community map, current inventory and pricing, features (specs) and room counts by plan, exterior photos (or renderings), floor plans, interior photos, virtual tours, features by lot or plan, agent downloads and deal forms, locator map and directions, community features (utilities, parks & trails, shopping, freeway access, etc.
- Builder Bio page to instill trust in your Buyers
- Web site optimized for search engine results from Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
Propietary Site Management System - Cloud Based, Password Protected
- Highly organized: We are cloud based and can conduct business 24/7 from anywhere.
- Cloud "File Cabinet" publicly accessible to Buyer's Agents has all forms and addenda needed to write a deal
- Cloud based traffic reports, lot tracking, listings, deals in progress, authorized changes, etc all online
- Cloud "File Cabinet" with all Pending Deal documents (password protected)
- Marketing docs all stored online and kept current, changes usually made within minutes
- Site-agents enter traffic as it happens and enter visitors to cloud database, we retain all leads inhouse
- Heavily advertised from Bellingham through Seattle
- Custom event flyer
- Physical delivery of counter cards to all appx 125 Real Estate Brokerages from Bellingham to Seattle
- Electronic delivery to all Brokers statewide, three times.
- MLS event notices
- Catered food, decorations, balloons, banners, etc.
- Broker "must be present to win" drawings for very desirable 'give-aways' (iPads, weekend getaway, etc)
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Listings current and updated as needed
- High-end Professional photography, full color photos & Virtual Tours
- Renderings and floor plans, replaced with full color photos as built
- Your custom development web site
- JohnLScott.com photo galleries
- Trulia.com, Zillow.com
- Social Media visibility: Facebook
There are also many non-traditional benefits to working with Bruce. For details, or to make an appointment for a complete marketing presentation, please call.